This action sends a Slack alert when a new message group is flagged, using a Slack incoming webhook.
Slack alerts contain the following information:
Subject: Sender: Rules flagging: Actions triggered:
Any links present are defanged.
- Click "Actions" in the left nav of your Dashboard
- Click "New action" in the top right
- Select "Slack Alert"
- Follow Slack's guide to create an incoming webhook or follow the steps below
- Provide a name and the webhook URL created in the prior step
- Click "Save"
- Visit Slack's guide to create an incoming webhook and click
Create your Slack app
- Click "From scratch"
- Add an app name and choose your Workspace
- Select "Incoming Webhooks"
- Toggle "Activate Incoming Webhooks" to On, scroll down, and click "Add New Webhook to Workspace"
- Copy the generated Webhook URL, paste it into Sublime, and click "Save"
Updated about 1 year ago